About The Organic Olive Oil Company
- The Organic Olive Oil Company is a small company dedicated to seeking out the finest quality, handcrafted, artisan-produced olive oils and related products from around the world. We were founded in 2001 by Field Reichardt of Grand Haven, Michigan,
a passionate lover of great foods with years of experience in the specialty food and wine business; and Tito Mirisola, son of Salvatore Mirisola, an organic olive oil producer from Riesi, Sicily.
Our Organic Olive Oils
· Extremely limited production
· 100% true extra virgin
· Organically produced and packaged
· As with all great oils, “First cold pressed.”
· Exceptional flavor
· Winners of numerous international awards
· Fresh from the growers
We buy our foods directly from the farmers who make them and sell directly to discerning retailers, restaurants and gourmets across the United States. Our products are truly rare, very special, fresh and carefully handled. The farmer-direct relationship reduces time to market providing retailers with the freshest possible products.
· Fast Service
· Point-of-Sale materials
· In-depth consumer information provided for all of our products
· Strong sampling program
· Listing on our website – www.organicoliveoilcompany.com
· Your store name and contact information
· Link to your store website
· Public relations program focused on food writers, culinary personalities, and lifestyle publications. Past ads have appeared in publications such as The New Yorker, New York Times, Fine Cooking, and La Cucina Italiana
· Mixed Cases – We are pleased to offer the additional service of mixing cases, a value for the small retailer!
Our Guarantee, like our products, is simple and straightforward. If for any reason you or your customers are not satisfied, just let us know. We will promptly and politely refund the purchase price. On closeout and promotional products we limit this guarantee to 4 months from the time of purchase by the retailer.
Freight We pay freight on all orders greater than $1,000 shipped to one address.
§ Minimum Order: 1 Case per address.
§ We pay for shipping and handling on all orders greater than $1,000 shipped to one address. For orders less than $1,000, shipping and handling are charged at whatever is less: $1.75 per bottle, or 12% of the cost of the goods shipped, depending on the number shipped, and value.
Discount A 2% discount will be applied to all orders greater than $2500, 3% if greater than $4,000 that are shipped to one location.
Credit For new customers, we require payment by credit card or check. After we gain some experience with a retailer, terms of credit will be negotiated.